1. If you decide to reactivate your membership in the future (and we hope you do) membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable as membership rates are subject to change.
2. If you would like to put your membership on hold instead of canceling, you can submit a Membership Hold Request here.
3. Your membership will be canceled 30 days from the date submitted below as long as your request is received a minimum of 3 days before your automatically scheduled payment. All payments are non-refundable.
4. Agreements are auto-renewed unless the MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION FORM is submitted to us at least 30 days in advance of the cancelation start date and received at least 3 days prior to your scheduled auto-renewal.
5. If you’re sure you’d like to cancel, just complete and submit the form below a minimum of 30 days prior to your cancelation date and at least 3 days before your scheduled auto-draft. This will serve as your written cancelation notice as required by your membership agreement.