We are currently open for regular hours and accepting new members. We are not accepting traveling drop-ins at this time.
1. Access for all coached classes will be by reservation only using our online scheduling system and will be limited to 14 participants per class. Members MUST reserve their spot in a class and arrive ON TIME. Late arrivals cannot join the class once it has started.
2. In order to efficiently prepare the facility for the next incoming class, members are asked to clear their fitness area and may socialize within the gym at safe distances (6 feet) after the workout is complete.
3. Please bring only essential items into the gym with you (WATER, phone, keys, gloves, personal jump rope and chalk, etc) and adhere to the following procedures when participating in one of our coached classes:
a. Run through the CDC self-screening procedure before coming to the gym each day:
– If you have a temperature above 99.5, please stay home.
– If your temperature is below 99.5, and any of the following questions apply, please stay home.
b. Once you arrive, place your personal belongings in a marked workout area, and thoroughly wash your hands (at least 30 seconds with soap and water). Coaches included.
c. During the workout, please do not enter another member’s area or borrow/share any equipment. Please be mindful of other peoples’ space when leaving and entering the gym for running intervals and while using the rig.
d. After completion of the workout, please spray all equipment used in your area (for best results, disinfectant should sit on the equipment for 10 minutes). Wipe down your equipment, place your towel in a basket and then wash your hands. Once you have washed your hands, you may put equipment away. Clean hands to clean equipment.
e. Additional measures to prevent the spread of COVID19 are hung throughout the gym. Please familiarize yourself with these posters and practice
4. After the class has ended, the coach will complete the following:
i. Run the floor scrubber to sanitize each workout area.
ii. Lysol all major touch points in the entrance and restrooms: Door knobs/handles, lightswitches, faucet, toilet handle, etc.
iii. Lysol all sani-baskets (hand sanitizer, equipment sanitizer, storage container) and replace towels.
5. After the coaching session(s) has/have ended, Coaches will Lysol the computer mouse and keyboard and wipe down the iPad with an alcohol wipe.
1. Each member will be given a piece of chalk for personal use. You must bring this if you feel you will need it for the workout. The chalk buckets have been removed.
2. Due to the limited space in the gym, we are asking children to stay home. The kid’s room is currently closed.
3. The locker room/storage room, shower, and water fountain will not be available at this time. This is to minimize the areas and time it will take our coaches to sanitize between classes.
4. We will not be allowing traveling out-of-town guests at this time. This is for the protection of our members and employees.
5. BYOP classes are currently suspended but we are still offering 1-on-1 Free Trial Classes virtually or by appointment (and you can still get a referral credit for sending a friend to us!).
1. Partner WODs: We would like to continue to offer Partner WODs on Saturday with a few alterations. WODs will be in a “I go, you go” style (no equipment sharing) with each person in a marked area and limited to 14 people (7 partners) per class. We will be offering an additional class time to allow for more attendees: 9:00am and 10:30am.
2. Open Gym: We do plan to continue to offer hours of Open Gym time; however, these slots will also be limited in availability and you MUST reserve a spot through our scheduling software. The same procedure above applies. In addition, all equipment used by a member must be brought to your marked area before you start working out and then sprayed with disinfectant after use and before putting away (after washing hands).